Thanks for joining us again. You will notice we have a few new team members, and you may see that our party is rockin’! We had over 200 links last week. It’s because we are involved and people are actually looking at your posts and engaging. We love the positive theme of our linkup. Let’s continue to celebrate each small victory! Did you see our big news?
Welcome to our Small Victories Sunday Linkup, now partying on 11 blogs!
Yes, we added some new hosts to keep up with your awesomeness since we are hitting over 200 links pretty regularly lately.
This weekly linkup is designed to linkup your BEST posts to inspire others to read, cook, craft, live well and blog well. Share with us anything that will help others live a happier and healthier life. Sunday is the perfect day to reflect and celebrate the week that passed and look forward to the week ahead. Our linkup is open all week long so feel free to stop by anytime, it’s never too late to linkup with us. If you need writing prompts or to see past linkups, visit our main Small Victories Sunday Linkup page.
Ways You Can Follow Your Hosts:
Each week my co-hosts and I will feature our favorite bloggers from the previous week’s linkup. Visit each of my co-hosts to see who they’ve featured too! Stop by Mom’s Small Victories to see who earned the Reader’s Choice for Featured Blogger.
My favorite posts this week:
Plumb’s new album review by Faith, Hope, & Cherrytea– Is a great post, spotlighting a gifted and kind artist. I had the opportunity to meet Plumb at the KLOVE fan awards 2014, and she was both charming, and real, but truly radiated a genuine spirit.
I am reading a new book- All You Want to Know About the Bible in Pop Culture: Finding Our Creator In Superheroes, Prince Charming, and Other Modern Marvels: by Thomas Nelson
We have been reviewing options to our firepit area outside, updating the yard, and working on our office and some cute but simple home decor art. I can’t wait to show you. I will post something on Instagram first, so go find me there @jessicawballard
Now It’s Your Turn to Share Your Favorite Posts and Small Victories!
* Following your hosts is not required but appreciated!
* Grab the Small Victories Sunday button and place it in your sidebar or the post you are linking up.
* Share up to 3 of your favorite blog posts you want to share. Enter your link below and let’s celebrate our small victories together!
* Please visit at least 2 others for every link you enter. This linkup only works if we support one another, your visits are crucial to fellow participants.
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to share your post on their social media pages to let others know of your awesomeness too!
* By linking up, you are giving the hosts permission to email you notifications when the linkup is open. Your email addresses are not shared and you can unsubscribe to emails at any time.
* Stop by our Small Victories Sunday Linkup Board on Pinterest and like and repin the posts to your boards.
* Spread the word! The more you share about the linky, the more visitors you will get to your content too. Please use the #SmallVictoriesSundaylinkup hashtag so we can find your posts and share them too!
So let’s see what everyone is up to now.